Saturday, February 12, 2011

Top 10 Hollywood Movie Villains


10. Tony Montana (Scarface)
“Say hello, to my little friend”
9. Hannibal Lecter (The Silence Of The Lambs)
“All good things to those who wait”
8. Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare On Elm Street)
“You’ve got the body, I’ve got the brain”
7. Dr. Christian Szell (Marathon Man)
“Thus far I find you rather repulsive, may I say that without hurting your feelings?”
6. General Zod (Superman)
“Now, kneel before Zod.” General Zod
5. Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men)
“Let me ask you something: if the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?”
4. Agent Smith (The Matrix)
“Hello Mr. Anderson.”
3. Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
“When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no worlds to conquer “
2. Darth Vader (Star Wars)
“When I left you I was but a learner, now I’m the master”
1. Joker ( The Dark Night)
“And I thought my jokes were bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers